WHERE TO TAKE THIS COURSE
- The meaning of a "cooperative culture" and the board's role in shaping it
- Using a cooperative culture as a key component in your co-op's member engagement strategy
- Moving from a monopoly mindset to a competitive one through the advantages of the cooperative structure
- How the cooperative structure can attract and retain the next generation of co-op employees and leaders
- Using the cooperative structure as a key driver of economic development in their service territory
NRECA offers the opportunity to take this course several times each year at the following events:
NOTE: Please check each event's schedule to see what courses are being offered.
Additionally, these courses can be delivered on-site at your co-op, statewide or G&T. Learn more about our on-site training opportunities.
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.6 credits