March 13 Update: NRECA staff has been closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and wants to assure you that we are taking measures to protect the health and safety of our members, staff and other event participants. Based on the growing risk and local, state, and now, national orders, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization, NRECA has canceled these programs through the end of April:
- New Director Orientation, March 17-19, Arlington and Dulles, Va.
- New Co - op Communicator Orientation, March 17 - 20, Arlington, Va.
- New CEO Orientation, March 31 - April 3, Arlington and Dulles, Va.
- Directors Conference, April 4 - 7, Kansas City, Mo.
- Safety Leadership Summit, April 14 - 17, Orlando, Fla.
- Legislative Conference, April 26 - 29, Washington, D.C.
- Cooperative University(Spring), April 27 - May 1, Kansas City, Mo.
NRECA training program in Madison, Wis.:
- Certified Loss Control Professional Seminar, March 22 - 27
- MIP Group 2 / Unit C, March 30 - April 9
- Cooperative Finance Professional Certificate Program, Group 1, Session 1, April 20 - 24
- MIP Group 3, Unit C, April 27 - May 7
NRECA will contact individuals who are already registered for the canceled events. We are exploring options for rescheduling and/or offering virtual options for those events where such alternatives may make sense.Coronavirus Resources