- Describe the role cooperative business enterprises play in the world’s economy.
- Distinguish the cooperative business model from other business models.
- Articulate the seven cooperative principles and how those are applied in today’s electric cooperatives.
- Understand the history of electric cooperatives –how and why they were created; the challenges they have overcome through the years.
- Be able to identify future challenges facing electric co-ops and the cooperative business model.
Director Competencies Covered in This Course
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.6 credits