- Recognize key elements of a resilient leader during times of transition and uncertainty.
- Foster an organizational culture that effectively brings individual talents and resources together to work towards a common goal.
- Put the principles of resiliency into action when facing challenges stemming from supply chain disruptions, fuel and generation diversity, cybersecurity, new technologies and workforce acquisition.
- Assess your own obstacles to personal resiliency.
- Identify ways to improve resiliency of the cooperative board.
DIRECTOR COMPETENCIES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.6 credits