- Distinguishing the CEO's role as primary co-op spokesperson for the co-op from the director's role in co-op communications efforts.
- Awareness of what is being communicated through body language.
- Effective techniques for referring questions to the CEO or the designated spokesperson.
- Recognizing that anything directors say can be recorded by a smartphone and wind up on the Internet.
- Responding to media inquiries and interviews if and when necessary.
Director Competencies Covered in This Course
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.6 credits