- Discover how personal communication styles affect management style, including decision making and problem solving.
- Identify others’ personal communication styles using behavioral cues.
- Recognize strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- Discover how personal communications styles influence how people are motivated.
- Provide resources, environments and opportunities that support long-term professional growth.
- Influence and communicate effectively by adapting to the personal communication style needs and preferences of others.
NEW! Leadership Skills Assessment
Drawn from the Electric Cooperative Employee Competencies, our new
Leadership Skills Assessment was designed to help you understand which of NRECA's supervisory, management and leadership courses and events may be most appropriate for you.
WHERE TO TAKE THIS COURSE
Supervisor and Manager Development Program
- NRECA – 1 credit
- CEU – 0.6 credits
Read What Past Participants Say About the Course
“Great tools and insight for all levels of employees.”
Laura Hensley, Member Energy Specialist, Central Electric Cooperative, Inc., Parker, Pennsylvania
“Great instructor and the content was very informative. The training was very helpful and I should be able to apply this knowledge at my work.”
Manjunath Phulari, Sr. Systems Analyst, Middle Tennessee EMC, Murfreesboro, Tennessee