Director Competencies Covered in This Course
- Identifying the key financial decisions boards make.
- Recognizing the uniqueness of the cooperative business model and a typical cooperative's financial attributes.
- Recognizing three financial documents and related key financial ratios.
- Explaining how board decisions impact the financial position and financial statements.
- Understanding the difference between reporting a cooperative's financial results and understanding a cooperative's financial position.
- Describing the audit function.