• Know the key tools to create professional and effective presentations.
• Build compelling visual presentations.
• Master dynamic presentation delivery.
Module 1: PowerPoint Essentials (August 2, 2021, 2- 3:30 p.m. ET)
Just like Word Styles and Templates, PowerPoint uses Templates, Themes, Slide Masters, and Slide Layouts to control the look and layout of the presentation. If you know how these tools work, you can put together a professional presentation, or clean up a sloppy presentation, with just a few clicks.
- Presentation Templates and Themes
- Slide Masters and Layouts
- Controlling Layouts, Fonts, Bullet Points, and More
Module 2: Building Compelling Visual Presentations (August 9, 2021, 2- 3:30 p.m. ET)
Do your audiences suffer 'Death by PowerPoint?' If so, it's probably the bullet points that killed them! In this presentation, we focus on turning text-heavy presentations into compelling visual decks with supporting takeaways.
- Adding Charts and Diagrams to PowerPoint Slides
- Manipulating Photos and Icons
- Creating Useful Takeaway Documents
Module 3: Mastering Dynamic Presentation Delivery (August 16, 2021, 2-3:30 p.m. ET)
Delivering a PowerPoint presentation doesn't have to be an endless cycle of 'next slide.' In this presentation, we use hidden slides, hyperlinks, and motion design to handle audience questions on-the-fly, connect related ideas across multiple slides, and add a professional polish to everything you do.
- Hidden Slides, Custom Shows, and Hyperlinks
- Presentation Shortcuts
- Unveiling ideas across multiple slides
All sessions include the opportunity to ask questions. Attendees will also receive reference tools and a session recording to access after the event.
Participants may receive .05 credits towards the Cooperative Career Essentials certificate. You MUST attend all three sessions to earn credit.