Need a cyber incident response plan but don’t know where to start? This free, hands-on, 4-hour workshop will cover various response plan standards that can help you get started. You’ll need to consider the mission critical assets you have, what the threats are to those assets, and how to recover those assets when something goes wrong. We’ll brainstorm scenarios to help you build an outline you can use to create your own incident response plan. We will also discuss ways to exercise your incident response plan to evaluate its effectiveness and make improvements.
- What is in a cyber incident response plan?
- Steps to create a cyber incident response plan.
- Learn how to test your cyber incident response plan and make improvements.
- CEO/General Manager
- Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Senior Leaders across the cooperative
- Communications and Public Relations
- Cybersecurity staff
- Telecommunications (including Broadband)
ACCESSING THE WEB CONFERENCE
To participate in the Cyber Incident Response Plan Development Workshop, you will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with high-speed internet access.
- An up-to-date web browser.
- Computer speakers or headphones.
Any additional technical requirements will be sent prior to the event. Consider checking with your IT specialist about any possible issues with the above requirements.
Note: This work is sponsored by the DOE CESER office.