Please join NRECA for a virtual roundtable focused on the recent White House executive order establishing COVID-19 guidelines for federal contractors. The roundtable will include high-level discussion and an opportunity for the audience to ask questions. We will be joined by attorneys that practice in the fields of government contracts, labor and employment and electric cooperative law. This roundtable is open to NRECA voting members and their attorneys only.
- Nick Pascale, NRECA Deputy General Counsel, Moderator
- Rich Meyer, NRECA General Counsel
- Michelle Coleman, Counsel, Crowell & Moring, Washington, D.C.
- Susan Wiltsie, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth, Washington, D.C.
- Billy Jerles, Partner, Daniel, Lawson, Tuggle & Jerles, Perry, GA