The 2022 Tax, Finance & Accounting and RUS Update webinar is designed to provide the latest developments that have occurred within the industry since the 2021 TFACC conference.
Who Should Attend?
Senior Co-op Leaders Bundle (CEO, CFO, COO, VPs across co-op)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/VP Finance
Executive and Administrative Assistant
What Will Be Covered?
The 2022 Tax, Finance & Accounting and RUS Update webinar provides an update on the latest accounting, finance and tax issues and RUS regulations and initiatives.
- Update on our 1773 rewrite project
- Update on RUS organizational structure
- Accounting for EV chargers
- Depreciable lives for renewables and broadband including reporting on Form 7 for wholly owned subsidiary doing broadband
Russ Wasson, Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs, NRECA
Timothy Frantz, Chief, Northeastern Accounting Branch, United States Department of Agriculture
Accounting and Tax Update Web Conference = 1.5 CPEs (1 Accounting and .5 Tax)
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) applying for these credits must complete all of the following National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) requirements:
1. Register for the Web conference. Each person applying for CPE credits must register individually.
2. Log on and participate in the entire Web conference. Each person applying for CPE credits must log on individually. Others may view the Web conference with them; however, only the person who logs on will be eligible for CPE credits.
3. Complete the online evaluation form at the end of the Web conference. One section of this evaluation form will have an area specifically for those participants applying for CPE credits to fill out.
4. Three to four weeks after the program, certificates of completion will be sent to those participants applying for credits.
NRECA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web Site: www.nasba.org
No prerequisites and/or advance preparation is required for this program and the program level is basic, “Group-internet based"
Questions? Contact Angie Hylton at email@example.com or 703-907-5656.
This is a FREE webinar for paid registrants of the 2021 Virtual TFACC. Although there is no fee for you to attend, you must register to participate. For anyone who did not attend the 2021 Virtual TFACC, there is a $199 fee to register for this webinar. Participants will receive 1.5 CPE credits for attending.
If you are not a member of NRECA but attended the 2021 Virtual TFACC, please contact Mary Ackleson for registration information.
Questions about the webinar?
Sr. Program Manager