EPCE offers fully-accredited, online education in the following program areas:
- Introduction to the Industry
- Electric Power Technology
- Electrical Transmission Systems Technology
- Power Plant Technology
- Renewable Energy and the Smart Grid
- Electrical Engineering Technology (EET)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Power Systems Engineering
- Technology Management/MBA
- Nuclear Power
- Water and Wastewater Technology
Why EPCE Online Education and Training?
Online programs through EPCE lead to valuable credentials like certificates, Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees.
Whether you’re a new hire or you’re looking to improve your job performance, EPCE’s course offerings provide you with knowledge and skills to help you hone your expertise and advance your career.
EPCE-sponsored online courses are:
- Fully accredited
- Flexible to fit your schedule
- Led by industry qualified instructors
- Completely transferrable
- Standardized for the industry
- Directly applicable on the job
- Available at a discounted rate for NRECA members
For more details about EPCE and the courses available, including registration information, visit www.epceonline.org/nreca