- Define responsibility, empowerment and accountability and their contributions to success.
- Confidently identify the behaviors associated with individual accountability.
- Practice and apply proven tools that create responsibility and ownership for outcomes.
- Be less stressed knowing that your team is set up to succeed with delegated responsibilities.
- Create an environment that fosters collective accountability.
- Definitions of key terms
- Practice for creating strong agreements
- Tool to assess behavioral accountability
- Process for delegation
- Discussion flow for holding others accountable