The course will be divided into two sessions and delivered over two consecutive days.
Day 1/Session 1: 2-5 p.m. ET
Day 2/Session 2: 2-5 p.m. ET
You must participate in both sessions to earn course credit. Breaks will be provided throughout.
Upon completion of this course, you will be awarded one CCEP credit. You must participate in both sessions to earn course credit.
Before the Course Begins
Access the course Participant Guide
The Participant Guide will be sent 1-2 weeks before the course begins. Please have it available electronically for viewing during course or print on your own if you prefer a hard copy.
Address Equipment/Technology Needs
- The course will be offered via Webex. Registrants will be sent a link 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- If you haven’t previously used Webex Meetings, download by clicking here.
- You can choose to join the course with the web app or desktop app. Most prefer the desktop app, but both options will work.
- Need assistance on how to use WebEx? Take a moment to review this short instructional video.
- If using a mobile device (iPad or tablet), this info will help with using Webex features during the course.
- You will need the following equipment to participate:
- A computer or tablet with camera for video participation.
- Broadband internet connection.
- A telephone in the event your computer sound and microphone do not suffice.
On the Day of the Course
- Log in to the course 15 minutes early so that we can establish audio/video connections and be sure everyone is connected and comfortable.
- Have the Participant Guide printed or available for viewing on your computer as you will not receive a hard copy.