The course will be divided into two sessions and delivered over two consecutive days.
Day 1/Session 1: 2-5 p.m. ET
Day 2/Session 2: 2-5 p.m. ET
You must participate in both sessions to earn course credit. Breaks will be provided throughout.
Upon completion of this course, you will be awarded one CCEP credit. You must participate in both sessions to earn course credit.
Participants will receive pre-course communications, including links and instructions for participation, approximately three business days in advance. These emails will be sent to your primary email address in your cooperative.com profile. Many people have personal and co-op email addresses in their profile. We recommend you check your settings to make sure the email address designated as primary is correct. You can edit and update this email address at any time by clicking here and logging into cooperative.com.
You must complete the full session to receive credit.
To participate in this course, you will need:
- A computer with high-speed internet access
- A device capable of:
- Accessing WebEx
- You can choose to join the course with the web app or desktop app. Most prefer the desktop app, but both options will work.
- Need assistance on how to use WebEx? Take a moment to review this short instructional video.
- If using a mobile device (iPad or tablet), this info will help with using Webex features during the course.
- Web camera or built-in camera
- Viewing PDF files
- Computer speakers or headphones
- Click here for assistance in how to use WebEx
- If you are participating from a mobile device or tablet, this info will help with using WebEx features during the course.