This competency-based assessment enables supervisors to give feedback to their employees (who may or may not be supervisors themselves) and provides individualized summaries of strengths, areas for development and recommended learning opportunities.
NOTE: While this assessment is not designed to assess the CEO role, the
Self-Assessment version can be used by a CEO.
Supervisory, Management and Leadership Competencies
The assessment will ask you to respond to specific questions pertaining to each of NRECA's
Supervisor, Management and Leadership competency areas:
- Governance and Strategy
- External Leadership
- Getting Results
- Working With and Through Others
- Doing the Right Thing
General Information and Guidance
- Use the link below to take the 10-minute assessments.
- To get results, you will need to answer each item.
- You will not be able to save results along the way.
- You can complete the assessment as many times as you want.
- Your individual results are not shared. Results are emailed to you a few minutes after completing.
- Consider meeting and discussing results with your employee. If they took the self-assessment, it may be helpful to compare your summaries.
- Identify development actvities and learning opportunities that address areas of development and bolster strengths.
Take The Assessment
If you have questions or comments about the survey, your results, or the competency model, please contact: