WHERE TO TAKE THIS COURSE
Strategic technology issues
The new technology landscape
Technology in the modern cooperative
The board's role in planning for technology
Gaining the most from a technology investment
Technologies and the strategic plan
NRECA offers the opportunity to take this course several times each year at the following events
NOTE: Please check each event's schedule to see what courses are being offered.
Additionally, these courses can be delivered on-site at your co-op, statewide or G&T.
Learn more about our on-site training opportunities.
DIRECTOR COMPETENCIES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
- Thinks systematically, conceptually, and analytically to determine effective solutions.
- Engages in strategic planning that contributes to the direction, core values and goals of the cooperative.
Industry Principles and Concept
- Knows the basic jargon and concepts of the energy industry.
Cooperative Principles and Practices
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the cooperative business model and a commitment to cooperative values.
- Focuses on the needs of members.
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.6 credits