Creating a Culture of Accountability - Online will be delivered through the Zoom platform in three, two-hour live online sessions as follows:
Session 1: Jan. 6, 2021 – 2-4 p.m. ET
Session 2: Jan. 13, 2021 – 2-4 p.m. ET
Session 3: Jan. 20, 2021 – 2-4 p.m. ET
Participants will receive pre-course communications, including links and instructions for participation approximately five business days in advance.
You must complete all three sessions of the course to receive credit.
Maximum of 25 participants.
To participate in this course you will need:
- A computer with high-speed internet access
- A device capable of:
- Computer speakers or headphones
- Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Most browsers come with Flash already installed but if you don't have it, you can download it from Adobe's website.
- Click here for instructions about launching Zoom from a web browser.
- If you are participating from a mobile device or tablet, download the Zoom app from your device app store.