How can I make a change to an existing registration?
- Members with a cooperative.com login can make changes and cancellations such as adding tickets or courses to an existing registration online,
as long as they are the registrant or the registration contact. Simply visit
My Registrations (log-in required). If you do not have a cooperative.com login, and/or need to make a substitution or you are not the registration contact, the request needs to be sent to Accounts Receivable via email at
Why do you recommend that I register online?
- To avoid delays in processing time by mail or fax, we encourage you to register online by going to the event page.
What is the deadline for registration?
- Registration is typically available until the start of the event, or throughout the event, so please check the event page. Some events may have early-bird meeting registration discount deadlines on specific dates. After that, regular registration fees apply.
When will I receive badges for the people I register?
- You won't! Attendees will be able to pick-up and/or print badges onsite.
Why did I not receive a confirmation email?
- Before contacting us, please check your spam/quarantine/junk folder or a secondary email address (if you have one) to confirm the email is not there.
What does the registration fee(s) cover?
- Full Conference/Event Fee(s) includes admittance to all general sessions, breakout sessions, breaks, receptions, etc. See the individual event page for more information. Additional fees are per session/event such as ticketed items, special events, etc. and those fees vary per event.
- One Day Fee(s) includes access to sessions/events on that day only. Additional fees are per session/event such as ticketed items, special events, etc. and those fees vary per event.
I registered several attendees online for the meeting and received a confirmation. What is the procedure if I need to register another attendee?
- You may register additional attendees through cooperative.com at any time. Simply go to the event website and click on the "Register" button.
If I register by fax or snail mail, can I see if my registrations and ticket orders have been processed?
- Visit the event page, after the “Speakers” and before “Hotel & Travel” sections, under the "Register" button, click on "View My Co-op's Registrants." If the registrations have been processed, a list of your registrants should appear, as well as any tickets purchased.
- Payment in full is required to process all conference, meeting, and event registrations. We welcome payments in the form of American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. We regret that we are unable to accommodate requests for invoices.
If you need assistance processing your registration online, please contact
Non-Member Eligibility & Registration Fee
- NRECA convenes several members-only meetings throughout the year, specifically the PowerXchange, Regional Meeting and Legislative Conference. These meetings are for NRECA member employees, directors, and consultants only. Requests to attend from non-members will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All non-member requests to attend must be submitted in writing (email messages are acceptable) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. NRECA's decision will be final and provided in writing. Non-members cannot register until permission has been granted. For more information, visit
NRECA Programs, Meetings & Other Events: Event Code of Conduct & Policies page.
Ineligible Registration Policy
- All registrations are reviewed to ensure they meet the NRECA eligibility requirements. NRECA reserves the right to refuse or cancel all ineligible registrations at any time and shall not be held accountable for any external fees associated with any cancellation.
When is the deadline for hotel reservations?
- Visit the event page to see when the hotel reservation cut off is, under “Hotel & Travel” section.
Who do I contact if the hotel is sold out before the cutoff date?
- Visit the event page and look for the staff contact for Hotel.
- Events like PowerXchange, TechAdvantage, Legislative Conference & Regional Meetings are handled by our third-party vendor. For more information visit the event’s website or send an email to
May I contact the hotel directly to secure my reservations?
- Visit the event page under Hotel & Travel for more information.
What is NRECA's room cancellation policy?
- NRECA's cancellation policy overrides any hotel policies concerning room cancellations. Please note: Reservations not cancelled, and/or if registrants do not arrive at the hotel on the check-in date requested, will forfeit the first night's deposit and the entire reservation will be cancelled.
When will I receive meeting materials?
- Meeting information is currently available on each individual event page on Cooperative.com. The event page will have the most up-to-date information about the program, meeting registration and hotel reservations.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the program?
- You may contact the program manager, who is listed under the “Contact” section of the event page.
What are NRECA's code of conduct and safety policies?
When will I receive login information for an event I registered for?
- You will receive event participation links and detailed instructions during the week before the start of the event.
- Some webinars will include the login information in the confirmation email that you receive immediately after the registration is completed/processed.
Who do I contact if I don’t receive the login information?
What are the technical requirements for an online/webinar event?
- Broadband internet connection.
- A device with speakers or headphones.
- If using a computer, Google Chrome is the preferred browser.
Who do I contact if I need help with a question not listed here?