By: Casey Hollins, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
You spent hours putting together your portfolio of your best work. You lost sleep staying up late to study for the exam. You received the letter. You PASSED! Make sure you let everyone know you are a Certified Cooperative Communicator (CCC).
Update your information so others are aware of this significant accomplishment in your co-op career:
- Update your email signature and business card:
- Add CCC after your name in your email signature.
- Consider making this status more prominent by revising your signature in this format:
Communications Manager & Certified Cooperative Communicator (CCC)
- People pay attention to social media
- Add this information to your LinkedIn profile. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, create one!
- Add this news to your Facebook timeline or to the About section of your personal Facebook page.
- Proudly display your CCC Certificate in your office or workspace.