The spring elections for the CCC board of directors resulted in four new and two incumbent board members being elected to serve on the board. The election results were as follows:
- JuliAnn Graham, CCC, Communications Manager, Tri-County Elec. Co-op, Inc., Hooker, OK
- Magen Howard, CCC, Manager, Communications & Member Services, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives, Columbus, OH
- Gregory Mullis, CCC, Senior Vice President, V.P. of Corporate Services, Tri-County EMC, Gray, GA
- Abbey Sprague, CCC, Communications and Marketing Coordinator, Midland Power Cooperative, Jefferson, IA
- Mike Teegarden, CCC, Assistant Editor, Ruralite Services, Inc., Hillsboro, OR
- Lydia Walters, CCC, Communication and Human Resources Manager, Dixie Electric Power Association, Laurel, MS
To see the full list of current CCC Board Members, check out the CCC Program Governance webpage at Cooperative.com.
If you have thoughts or suggestions regarding the CCC program, please feel free to contact any member of the CCC board.