Five advisory committees are responsible for program development and making recommendations with their member co-ops to the Touchstone Energy board of directors.
Provides oversight and direction of all external communication efforts in support of Touchstone Energy member cooperatives including:
- Creative implementation
- Market analysis
- Message development
- National advertising planning/placement
- Promotional and public relations activities
- Strategic partnerships and alliances
- Recommends guidelines for local communications spending commitment.
Encourages consistent local application of the brand communication strategy
Develop and oversee initiatives that help cooperatives demonstrate the Cooperative Advantage by strengthening their relationships with members and businesses by:
- Developing and enhancing partnerships between cooperatives and national, regional and local businesses
- Identifying and sharing best business practices, such as service expectations and excellence, energy management and energy industry trends
- Helping to foster community and economic development
Encourages the use of the brand to demonstrate the cooperative advantage. Motivates members to take ownership and realize the full value of the brand by:
- Communicating the value and return on investment the brand brings to Touchstone Energy co-ops
- Emphasizing how the brand is relevant to all roles, their co-op and their members
- Continually educating stakeholders about new and existing programs
- Demonstrating the value of brand resources, for both retention and recruitment of members
- Encourage member systems to identify residential energy programs which provide value to member-consumers.
- Develop and deliver residential programs, services, and applications which assist cooperatives to:
Standards and Best Practices
The mission of the Standards & Best Practices Advisory Committee is to help cooperatives build a member-focused culture that: