NRECA’s Cooperative Career Center was created specifically for NRECA members to provide employers with targeted access to a diverse set of qualified candidates and help job seekers quickly and easily find job listings that match their skillset. Below are tutorial videos to assist with posting and managing your jobs.
|For Employers ||For Job Seekers|
- Manage recruiting efforts
- Attract highly-skilled candidates
- View candidates’ resumes
- Place job ads
- Stop, renew and edit your job ads
- Create and manage your cooperative's profile
- Increase visibility by featuring your job listing
- Post your resume for free
- Find co-op job openings
- Set up job alerts
- Search by co-op, location, job type
- Get career coaching and resume writing tips
Also of Interest
For questions, contact Desiree Dunham, NRECA, Manager, Talent Management Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-907-5995.