Thank you for your interest in posting on the Cooperative Career Center. NRECA’s Cooperative Career Center was created specifically for NRECA members to provide employers with targeted access to a diverse set of qualified candidates and help job seekers quickly and easily find job listings that match their skillset.
To manage confidentiality and security of applicant information, you must have access to post a position on the Career Center. If you do not have access to the "For Employers" link below, please log in and click the Request Access button. Your request will be reviewed, and you will receive notification once approved.
Unable to access this Section?
For Job Seekers
- Manage recruiting efforts
- Attract highly-skilled candidates
- View candidates’ resumes
- Place job ads
- Stop, renew and edit your job ads
- Create and manage your cooperative's profile
- Increase visibility by featuring your job listing
Job Visibility Summary.pdf
- Post your resume for free
- Find co-op job openings
- Set up job alerts
- Search by co-op, location, job type
- Get career coaching and resume writing tips
Also of Interest
For questions, contact Desiree Dunham, NRECA, Workforce Programs Manager at