For more than 25 years, NRECA has been helping electric cooperatives across the country improve business processes to use resources more efficiently to get things done more effectively.
How We Work With You
Our BPI services involve a structured program that engages employees to apply improvement techniques to analyze and improve business processes. We emphasize a collaborative approach, assess the current process and identify the underlying factors hindering performance. We apply best practices to redesign processes for improvements, develop a process measurement system, and formulate a comprehensive plan to manage and monitor ongoing performance.
Business Process Improvement Success Elements
- View process management as a strategic driver for your organization.
- Apply standard processes and procedures.
- Understand customers (internal and external) requirements and know how to meet them.
- Review and act regularly on data concerning process performance.
- Involve front-line leaders in improving the process capabilities and train them to view this role as part of their daily job responsibilities.
- Motivate leaders as process owners to take responsibility for performance outcomes.