If you have a professional credential that requires continuing education units (CEUs), Benefits & HR in Focus may be accepted for these CEUs. The accrediting organization has the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for credit. Check with your state board or certifying body to see what documentation is required or if pre-course approval is needed. Read more information on Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR®
NRECA recognizes your commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards and continued learning. We have been approved for 5.75 HR (General) Credits by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for this webinar series.
Follow the instructions below for your HRCI – PHR, SPHR and GPHR (re)certification.
- Make sure to capture and save a screenshot of your desktop before you close out the webcast. This screenshot image can be used as documentation for completing the activity.
- Upon logging into the webinar, provide your full legal name—first and last, e.g. Janet Doe or James Doe. You must attend the full duration of each session of the entire Benefits & HR in Focus webinar series to receive full credit.
- Complete the NRECA course survey. The survey will be emailed to all registered participants.
- Please allow two weeks following the conclusion of the program to receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you have met all the above requirements. The email will also provide you with an approval ID and instructions on how to submit your proof of attendance to HRCI.
Credits apply toward the following certifications:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
For more information about PHR, SPHR and GPHR certification or recertification, please visit the Human Resources Certification Institute website. Additionally, for Benefits & HR in Focus webinar series verification, contact Angie Hylton, NRECA Senior Certification Specialist
SHRM–CP and SHRM–SCP
NRECA recognizes the relevance and importance of your SHRM–CP and SHRM–SCP certification. By attending the Benefits & HR in Focus webinar series you qualify for recertification credits. Use your event confirmation email to track your session attendance. It provides session length (minutes) and descriptions–all the information you need to apply for credit.
We suggest you utilize your SHRM online profile to document your professional development activities and retain your records for up to six months after the end of your three-year recertification period.
To submit your recertification credits and additional information, please visit the