2024 TechAdvantage Experience Call for Presentations Opening Soon!
TechAdvantage: Meeting the Demands of an Always On World
TechAdvantage Experience demonstrates new ways to optimize your technology systems with cutting-edge solutions that will turn your co-op into a strategic powerhouse. You'll identify best practices and products that will help resolve your engineering, IT, energy services, operations, supply management and business challenges by unlocking the power of innovation and collaboration.
TechAdvantage Experience features:
TechAdvantage Conference. Featuring industry experts, cutting-edge content, and real-life examples, the many exciting sessions will offer best practices and solutions that will empower you to drive your cooperative forward.
TechAdvantage Expo. The Expo offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and experience the latest technologies, get questions answered, and network with cooperative peers, suppliers and industry experts. The TechAdvantage Expo is where technology solutions for the electric cooperative industry come to life!
[button default small title="Learn%20more%20about%20the%20Expo" link="https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cooperative.com%2Fconferences-education%2Fmeetings%2Ftechadvantage%2FPages%2Fexpo-information.aspx" color="primary" /]
- Unlike other “best practices in technology" conferences, TechAdvantage speaks directly to electric co-op professionals and provides focused solutions designed to meet any co-op's technology goals while mitigating risky, costly or disruptive decisions.
- It's a great opportunity to hear from informed experts and reconnect with peers and colleagues in one place, at one time, in one value package.
- You'll walk away with information on cutting-edge technologies and tactics that can be implemented into your co-op's strategic planning.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers eager to leverage new applications and existing technologies to do their jobs.
- Operations professionals wanting to keep pace with new technologies and are ready to execute results.
- IT professionals targeting new skills and analyzing practical information to manage infrastructure, security and strategy.
- Frontline supply managers attentive to new ideas and innovative products that they can apply at their co-ops.
- National co-op leaders eager to hear from technology experts about what they see coming to determine how their co-ops will meet future challenges.
Getting unsolicited Emails?
WARNING – BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED TECHADVANTAGE ATTENDEE LIST EMAIL OFFERS
NRECA is aware that TechAdvantage Exhibitors and others are being targeted by some companies unaffiliated with the TechAdvantage event, that offer a “TechAdvantage Conference and Expo” attendee list for sale. Please be aware that these companies have no relationship with NRECA or the TechAdvantage Conference & Expo.
You may receive or have received an email from representatives of companies with the below domain names and urge you to be cautious of any senders with the below domains in their email address:
|@wholesaleroomrates.com, @fortunedb.com, @attendeescontactz.com,
@expolists.com, @expolistz.com, @emailslistz.com, @etceteraleads.com,
@onlinemarkingtlistz.com, @protechleads.com, @eventzbiz.com
@event-info.org, @globaldateasol.com, @gzestmediasolutions, @accesseventbusinessdata.com, @emailzlist.com, @bestsourcess.com
If you received an email from these or any other unfamiliar source, please note that these entities are in no way affiliated with NRECA / TechAdvantage Conference & Expo or its official logo, and NRECA does not sponsor or endorse these lists in any away. As the event sponsor, NRECA does not share or sell TechAdvantage Conference attendee mailing lists with any third parties for resale. The use of our association name and trademarks by these companies has been made without our permission.
We, therefore, urge you to be cautious of these emails, and further encourage you to contact the TechAdvantage Expo Manager or your National Sales Manager if you receive any type of TechAdvantage Expo solicitation from an unfamiliar sources.
Unfortunately, there are many travel companies that try to present themselves as being an official part of the TechAdvantage Experience. NRECA cannot be responsible for travel arrangements booked through any of these unofficial travel companies. NRECA, and our official vendor, Experient, are the only official providers of housing for the TechAdvantage event. For questions about housing, please contact the TechAdvantage Expo Manager or your National Sales Manager.
Tell us about any unauthorized solicitation