TechAdvantage: Meeting the Demands of an Always On World
TechAdvantage demonstrates new ways to optimize your technology systems with cutting-edge solutions that will turn your co-op into a strategic powerhouse. You'll identify best practices and products that will help resolve your engineering, IT, energy services, operations, supply management and business challenges by unlocking the power of innovation and collaboration.
TechAdvantage Experience features:
TechAdvantage Conference. Featuring industry experts, cutting-edge content, and real-life examples, the many exciting sessions will offer best practices and solutions that will empower you to drive your cooperative forward.
The Expo. The Expo offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and experience the latest technologies, get questions answered, and network with cooperative peers, suppliers and industry experts. The Expo is where technology solutions for the electric cooperative industry come to life!
- Unlike other “best practices in technology" conferences, TechAdvantage speaks directly to electric co-op professionals and provides focused solutions designed to meet any co-op's technology goals while mitigating risky, costly or disruptive decisions.
- It's a great opportunity to hear from informed experts and reconnect with peers and colleagues in one place, at one time, in one value package.
- You'll walk away with information on cutting-edge technologies and tactics that can be implemented into your co-op's strategic planning.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers eager to leverage new applications and existing technologies to do their jobs.
- Operations professionals wanting to keep pace with new technologies and are ready to execute results.
- IT professionals targeting new skills and analyzing practical information to manage infrastructure, security and strategy.
- Frontline supply managers attentive to new ideas and innovative products that they can apply at their co-ops.
- National co-op leaders eager to hear from technology experts about what they see coming to determine how their co-ops will meet future challenges.