Your Regional Meeting Advantages
- Build a valuable network of fellow co-op leaders who are facing some of the same challenges you face daily.
- Gain insights on the issues affecting your community through region-specific programming offered at each meeting.
- Exchange ideas and best practices that will help your co-op survive and thrive during this time of dramatic change.
- Get up-to-date on the latest news and trends in the electric co-op industry and the broader energy sector.
- Engage in the resolutions process by proposing, debating and discussing the issues that will be voted on at the national meeting.
- Invest in your own professional development by attending pre-meeting education opportunities.
Member Resolutions and NRECA Voting Delegates
NRECA voting members, remember to
certify a voting delegate and alternate prior to your regional meeting. Note: The certification page is accessible by NRECA voting member CEOs, general managers, board presidents/chairs, board secretaries or executive assistants only.
The 2023 Compendium of Proposed Resolutions will be sent to all voting members and posted on
Cooperative.com in mid-July. Proposals in the Compendium will be considered at each Regional Meeting and considered by voting delegates at the
regional business meetings.
Resource for Executive and Administrative Assistants
Download this checklist to help you organize the information you'll need to register co-op staff and directors.
[button title="2023%20Regional%20Meetings%20EA%20Checklist" link="http%3A%2F%2Fcooperative.com%2Fconferences-education%2Fmeetings%2Fregional-1-4%2FDocuments%2F2023RegionalMeetingsEAChecklist.pdf" /]
[well]Your Safety Is Our Focus
We value your health and safety and our focus is to create an event environment that provides practical safeguards. By registering for this event, you are agreeing to comply with NRECA’s Event Code of Conduct & Policies
, as a condition of attendance.[/well]