Your Regional Meeting Advantages
- Build a valuable network of fellow co-op leaders who are facing some of the same challenges you face on a daily basis.
- Gain insights on the issues affecting your community through region-specific programming offered at each meeting.
- Exchange ideas and best practices that will help your co-op survive and thrive during this time of dramatic change.
- Get up-to-date on the latest news and trends in the electric co-op industry and the broader energy sector.
- Engage in the resolutions process by proposing, debating and discussing the issues that will be voted on at the national meeting.
- Invest in your own professional development by attending pre-meeting education opportunities.
Resource for Executive & Administrative Assistants
Download this checklist to help organize the information you'll need to register co-op staff and directors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the FAQs for answers to questions about participation in the 2022 Regional Meetings.