While we are not able to convene your 2020 Regional Meetings in person due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Online Regional Week brings together electric co-op CEOS, directors, voting delegates and key staff to engage with industry experts and colleagues who share common issues.
Each NRECA region’s resolutions committee and business meetings are being conducted during a single week, along with joint general sessions for all regions. This format will maintain the regions' traditionally paired or stand-alone resolutions committee meetings and business meetings. Review the
2020 Compendium of Proposed Resolutions; voting members may submit proposed amendments or proposed new resolutions to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 1. All proposals received will be posted on the
Member Resolutions Regional Meeting page.
Your Online Regional Week Advantages
- Participate remotely; no travel is required.
- Save money with reduced registration fees (40% off the in-person early bird rate).
- Develop and strengthen your team by including senior leaders and key contributors in the Online Regional Week experience.
- Educate future co-op leaders by sharing the resolutions process with them.
- Discover ideas and best practices that will help your co-op survive and thrive during this time of unprecedented change.
- Get up-to-date on the latest news and trends in the electric co-op industry and the broader energy sector.
- Engage in the resolutions process by proposing, debating and discussing the issues that will be voted on at the national meeting.
Participating Virtually: Tips for Success
Review our guide to maximizing your Online Regional Week experience.
Engage with NRECA and electric co-op leaders at the 2020 Online Regional Week. Sponsorship allows you to gain visibility in the co-op marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services, and build your brand.
For questions about NRECA’s sponsorship program, please contact Stephanie Harbrecht at