Selected topics to be presented
(subject to change):
- NRECA Employee Benefits Report
- Benefits in Retirement: What You Need to Know as Your Participants Plan for the Future
- Telling Your Story: Value of Benefits
- Attracting and Retaining Talent Using Competencies
- Building & Managing High Performing Employees
- Establishing an Effective Harassment Program
- And many more!
There is no registration fee to attend the INTERACT Conference.
What Last Year’s Attendees Had to Say
90% of participants made two or more connections at INTERACT!
84% of participants indicated they would probably or definitely attend the 2019 INTERACT!
99% of participants would recommend INTERACT to their peers!
- 2018 Evaluation Results
“Be prepared to learn a lot! Take notes because all the information you're learning can be directly applied into your career.”
“Great networking, great speakers, very well-run conference!”
Who Should Attend?
The INTERACT Conference is specifically designed for:
- Benefits Administrators
- Wellness Coordinators
- Vice Presidents, Human Resources
- Directors, Human Resources
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Human Resources Managers
- Personnel Directors
- Employment Relations Managers
- Personnel & Insurance Managers
- Benefits Specialists
- Compensation & Benefits Specialists
- Pension & Insurance Coordinators
- Human Resources Specialists
- Human Resources Representatives
Community Service Event – Tuesday, August 20
- Event held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Volunteer 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Join your fellow conference attendees and NRECA staff as we demonstrate our “Concern for Community” to benefit Family House. The organization serves as a home away from home for families of children pursuing treatment with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses at the University of California San Francisco Benioff Children’s Hospital. Over the course of a year, Family House provides care, shelter and compassion to over 4,000 families. Volunteers will work together to write notes of encouragement for residents as well as pack food that will stock eight communal pantries benefitting Family House residents.
The volunteering event will be held at the conference hotel after the conference’s closing session. T-shirts and light refreshments will be available for volunteers.
Engage with NRECA and our electric cooperative members face-to-face at one or more of our annual events. Sponsorship allows you to interact with decision-makers, gain visibility in the cooperative marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services, and build your brand.
Become a Sponsor