Selected topics to be presented
(subject to change):
- NRECA Employee Benefits Report
- Benefits in Retirement: What You Need to Know as Your Participants Plan for the Future
- Telling Your Story: Value of Benefits
- Attracting and Retaining Talent Using Competencies
- Building & Managing High Performing Employees
- Establishing an Effective Harassment Program
- And many more!
There is no registration fee to attend the INTERACT Conference.
What Last Year’s Attendees Had to Say
93% of participants made two or more connections at INTERACT!
89% of participants indicated they would probably or definitely attend the 2020 INTERACT!
99% of participants would recommend INTERACT to their peers!
- 2019 Evaluation Results
“Be prepared to learn a lot! Take notes because all the information you're learning can be directly applied into your career.”
“Great networking, great speakers, very well-run conference!”
Who Should Attend?
The INTERACT Conference is specifically designed for:
- Benefits Administrators
- Wellness Coordinators
- Vice Presidents, Human Resources
- Directors, Human Resources
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Human Resources Managers
- Personnel Directors
- Employment Relations Managers
- Personnel & Insurance Managers
- Benefits Specialists
- Compensation & Benefits Specialists
- Pension & Insurance Coordinators
- Human Resources Specialists
- Human Resources Representatives
Engage with NRECA and our electric cooperative members face-to-face at one or more of our annual events. Sponsorship allows you to interact with decision-makers, gain visibility in the cooperative marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services, and build your brand.
Become a Sponsor