Selected topics to be presented
(subject to change):
- NRECA Employee Benefits Report
- Benefits in Retirement: What You Need to Know as Your Participants Plan for the Future
- Telling Your Story: Value of Benefits
- Attracting and Retaining Talent Using Competencies
- Building & Managing High Performing Employees
- Establishing an Effective Harassment Program
- And many more!
There is no registration fee to attend the INTERACT Conference.
What Last Year’s Attendees Had to Say
90% of participants made two or more connections at INTERACT!
84% of participants indicated they would probably or definitely attend the 2019 INTERACT!
99% of participants would recommend INTERACT to their peers!
- 2018 Evaluation Results
“Be prepared to learn a lot! Take notes because all the information you're learning can be directly applied into your career.”
“Great networking, great speakers, very well-run conference!”
Who Should Attend?
The INTERACT Conference is specifically designed for:
- Benefits Administrators
- Wellness Coordinators
- Vice Presidents, Human Resources
- Directors, Human Resources
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Human Resources Managers
- Personnel Directors
- Employment Relations Managers
- Personnel & Insurance Managers
- Benefits Specialists
- Compensation & Benefits Specialists
- Pension & Insurance Coordinators
- Human Resources Specialists
- Human Resources Representatives
The INTERACT Competency Guide
Get ready for INTERACT 2019! When you make time for your own professional development, some amazing growth happens. NRECA education programs are designed to address content and skills practice that are relevant and transferrable to the boardroom and workplace. Discover the transformative power of immersing yourself in competency-based training. The INTERACT Competency Guide includes role and core specific competencies that will assist you in mapping out your experience and guide you toward sessions that fit your unique professional learning needs.
Download the guide
Community Service Event – Monday, July 8
Note: Registration for the INTERACT community service event is closed for the conference's Austin location.
Breakfast at the hotel from 7- 8 a.m.
- Depart the hotel at 8 a.m.
- Volunteer 8:30 a.m.- Noon, followed by lunch
Join your fellow conference attendees and NRECA staff as we demonstrate our “Concern for Community” to benefit
Open Door Preschool. The school has 40 years of history providing an environment for children of varied races, nationalities, socio-economic groups and developmental abilities. Volunteers will be asked to take part in activities such as gardening, painting, grounds beautification, deep cleaning – which allow the school to stay up-to-code and focus on supplying high-quality care for the children.
A light breakfast along with t-shirts for volunteers will be provided at the hotel prior to departing for the day. Transportation to and from the event (along with a boxed lunch) are provided for community service volunteers.
Engage with NRECA and our electric cooperative members face-to-face at one or more of our annual events. Sponsorship allows you to interact with decision-makers, gain visibility in the cooperative marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services, and build your brand.
Become a Sponsor