The Best Place to Gather New Ideas
Join your fellow communicators in Baltimore, Maryland, to ignite inspiration, ponder possibilities, share solutions and re-energize relationships.
Here's what 2023 attendees had to say about the Connect Conference:
"Connect is how I stay informed about industry developments and trends, especially those not yet impacting my state." -Charlie McAlpin, Eastern Maine Electric Co-op, Inc.
"Multiple sessions enable registrants to truly cater to their co-op and position. Ultimately, the Connect Conference provides training and lessons to help us better serve our member-owners." -Madison Cooper, Parke County REMC
"Being brand new to the world of co-op, this was a great opportunity to grow my network while learning more about the business. I came with 20 business cards & left with 20…but only 3 of the 20 cards I left with were mine." -Chelsea Williams, Pea River Electric Cooperative
"I’ve attended conferences for over 20 years, through multiple industries and this is hands down the best conference I have ever attended!" -Matt Brunner, Rushmore Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
What's Waiting for You at 2024 Connect?
The Connect Conference is packed with opportunities to help you become the best professional you can be, including:
- Intensive, pre-conference workshops to enhance your skills.
- Breakout sessions on best practices, resources and creative tools to enhance member engagement and improve marketing outcomes.
- Information on new energy innovations and technologies.
- Opportunities to gain professional contacts and network with colleagues from across the nation.
- Dynamic keynote presentations from nationally recognized speakers.
- First-time attendee gathering.
- Spotlight Awards presentation and Spotlight Cafe.
- Welcome reception and closing reception.
What's Waiting for You in Baltimore?
There are many reasons Baltimore is known as Charm City; here are just a few:
- Inner Harbor, with everything from scenic waterfront views to spectacular museums (and our Connect Conference headquarters).
- The world-renowned National Aquarium.
- Edgar Allen Poe House and Museum.
- Bay cruises, pirate ships and Chessie Dragon Paddle Boats.
- Charm City Cakes, site of Food Network's Ace of Cakes.
- And, of course, those famous Maryland blue crabs!
Also of Interest
Social Media Kit
Registrants, speakers and sponsors: Help spread the word about Connect Conference with our social media kit. Use the hashtag #NRECAConnect in your posts and tag NRECA.