Cancellations, Refunds and Changes
Connect Conference (In-Person):
Members with a cooperative.com login can make changes and cancellations online via My Registrations. Cancellations received by April 19, 2022, are fully refundable. Registrants
who cancel after this date will be issued a refund minus a $200 cancellation
fee. Substitutions are accepted. No shows and registrants failing to cancel
prior to May 3, 2022, are responsible for
paying the full registration fee and any pre-con, post-con workshops, courses,
etc., if applicable. Special events or ticketed item fees are non-refundable.
If you have difficulty cancelling online, you may contact Accounts Receivable
at 703-907-6875 or email@example.com.
Connect Conference Online:
Members with a cooperative.com login can make changes and cancellations online via My Registrations. Cancellations received by April 19, 2022, are fully refundable. Registrants who cancel after and no-shows failing to cancel prior to May 3, 2022, are responsible for paying the full registration If you are not a member of NRECA or have difficulty cancelling online, you may contact Accounts Receivable at 703-907-6875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Programs Code of Conduct
NRECA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation for all meeting participants and staff in NRECA-sponsored online meetings, conferences and activities (“Events"). All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, staff, exhibitors, sponsors, service members, affiliate members, associate members, distribution members, generation and transmission members, statewide members, vendors, volunteers, contractors, guests and students (“Participants"), are expected to abide by this Online Programs Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all NRECA meeting-related events on public or private online platforms.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Abusive content by any Participant. Examples of abusive content include, but are not limited to, comments (verbal, written, printed) and images (emojis, GIFS) related to race/ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, religion, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images or threatening or stalking any Participant.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the online exhibit hall, networking sessions or at other sessions throughout the Event or encouraging such disruption. All Participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any NRECA Event staff.
- Presentations, postings, on camera displays and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. NRECA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations from Events.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the Event space. Participants further agree to abide by any restrictions on recordings, photos, comments, social media posts, etc. as required by certain speakers or presenters.
NRECA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the Event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and to prohibit attendance at any future event, online or in person.
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, please report it to Jean Capon at Jean.Capon@nreca.coop or 2021NRECAEvents@nreca.coop. All such reports will be taken seriously and investigated promptly.