NRECA has been approved for 14.75 HR (General) Credits by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for credit for 2022 Interact.
- Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR™)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR®)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®)
- Professional in Human Resources – California (PHRca®)
- Associate Professional in Human Resources – International (aPHRi™)
- Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi™)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources – International (SPHRi™)
For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website.
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS®)
One credit hour is equal to 50 minutes of qualifying activity related to the CEBS content domain areas. For more information about CEBS certification or recertification, please visit the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans website.
SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certifications
NRECA recognizes the relevance and importance of your SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification. By attending the Interact Conference, you may qualify for recertification credits. Use the Interact mobile app to track your session attendance. It provides session length (minutes) and descriptions–all the information you need to apply for credit.
We suggest you utilize your SHRM online profile to document your professional development activities and retain your records for up to six months after the end of your three-year recertification period.
Visit the SHRM website for information on SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification and recertification.
If you have any questions about continuing education credits, please contact Angie Hylton, 703-907-5656, or
Please Note: Accrediting organization has the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for credit.