Wolf Line Construction is a growing construction company that provides fiber optic installation services throughout the United States. We leverage our combined experience, industry expertise/relationships, committed team, and network of line work professionals to appropriately resource and execute projects for our clients.
Wolf Line Construction offers excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which include health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, PTO, 401k with company match, performance bonuses and much more. Wolf Line Construction also offers a sign on bonus.
The position involves the installation of underground and overhead fiber optic cable in the energized space, working in bucket trucks and on poles, and other duties as assigned. Lineman’s core responsibility is to recognize, assess and control potentially hazardous situations in addition to maintaining the safety of the crew by giving direction regarding work procedures, road safety and general oversight.
- Work in the energized space via both bucket truck or climbing poles
- Installation of new framing hardware 6”-10” below the neutral
- Stringing, sagging and clipping of ADSS cable
- Driving bucket trucks
- Towing and operating reel trailers
- Manage materials
- Job planning
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A Lineman ticket
- 3-5 years distribution experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong electrical distribution system operation, construction and maintenance knowledge
- Proficient in climbing wood poles
- Ethical conduct and technical capacity
- Work efficiently and safely
- Good organizational skills
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Safe responsible operation of company vehicle
- Clean driving record
Wolf Line Construction is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status.
As a team member you can experience the excitement of our company—it's the difference between taking a job and starting a career.