NRECA, the service organization for America's electric cooperatives, is your gateway to the co-op marketplace! If electric cooperatives are your target audience, NRECA can help you.
Increase your visibility with America's electric co-ops:
Exhibit at co-op events
Interact face-to-face with decision makers from electric cooperatives so you can make connections and increase sales.
Sponsor co-op events
Meet your target audience, gain visibility in the cooperative marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services and build your brand.
Visit our sister site, Electric.coop, to learn how to:
Why do business with America’s Electric Cooperatives?
Electric co-ops are the fastest-growing utility market in the country. With assets worth $112 billion, our co-ops add consumers faster than investor-owned utilities and seek new and innovative technologies and resources to keep their operations competitive.
- Spend over $4.5 billion annually on distribution and power generation
- Employ 70,000 people in the U.S.
- Serve more than 1.7 million commercial accounts, more than 83,000 industrial accounts and more than 14 million residences
- Serve 80 percent of the nation’s counties and maintain an international presence in 35 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean
- Own assets worth $112 billion
- Operate 2.5 million miles, or 42 percent, of the nation’s electric distribution lines
- Own roughly 52,000 MW of generation capacity — more power than any single electric utility or federal power agency in the U.S.