For more than 40 years, our members have turned to NRECA Executive Search when they need to hire a new General Manager/CEO or other senior level executives. We have placed more than 550 senior leaders with our member organizations across the country.
We Know Your Business
NRECA Executive Search's team of professionals have extensive industry experience, network of relationships and an unmatched understanding of your business model. We work with you to identify the required experience and skill sets and then match your requirements with the right candidates; identifying leaders that will be the best “fit” as your next CEO or executive staff leader.
We understand the inherent risks and the challenges you will encounter. We facilitate a confidential professional process that empowers board of directors to make the critical decisions on their timetable to select the best leader possible.
Distribution systems, statewide associations, generation and transmission system, related groups and organizations can use our services and access our current Executive Search job listings.
What We Do
We work for you, our member/owners, by facilitating a proven professional search process that identifies the best possible pool of qualified candidates to "fit" your organization. With each search we identify new leaders ready to take their next career steps, and we are always expanding our database of potential candidates (co-op, Muni, IOU, other). In fact, candidates have identified us as the preferred search service.
NRECA's Executive Search Provides:
- Owned by you, our members; we work for your success
- Providing executive search services for over 40 years to PUDs, PPDs, and co-ops
- Placed over 550 CEOs, General Managers, and other cooperative leaders
- CEO and Senior Staff searches
- Most comprehensive detailed search service available
- The Board makes the decisions, we facilitate the process objectively
- Trusted, proven and confidential process
- Identified by candidates as the preferred search service
- We have the broadest network of relationships within the cooperative family
- Directly communicate your opening to all our members
- Bring you the best pool of qualified candidates
- We work to find those that are not actively looking
- Comprehensive national database of qualified candidates:
- Cooperative community
- Utility industry (Muni, IOU, Other)
- Experienced team of professionals that will be there today, and tomorrow
- We work with the systems to provide the tools and resources for success
- CEO Transition Workshops
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Assessments
- Compensation and Benefit Analysis
- Board Governance Workshops
- Guaranteed services
- Facilitation of the annual performance appraisal process (as part of our search process or as a separate service)
We provide the tools and resources for success, including workshops for CEO transition and board governance; strategic planning; organizational assessments; and compensation and benefit analysis.
We are accountable to you, our members, and have a vested interest in the success of your search. We know the cooperative model, industry, issues, people, and understand the critical nature of this great challenge and responsibility.
Your investment in the search services stays in the cooperative network.
Download these resources to learn more about us and the executive search process.
Executive Search Overview
Executive Search Essentials
Executive Search Enhanced
Executive Search Comprehensive
Evaluating Executive Search Firms
Contact Leigh Taylor,