Distribution cooperatives generate hazardous and non-hazardous waste regulated under the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). This webinar will provide an overview of the federal requirements that distribution cooperatives face under RCRA.
By attending this free webinar, you will understand:
- How RCRA defines "waste" and "hazardous waste"
- Hazardous wastes commonly generated at distribution co-ops
- How RCRA may apply to waste generated at distribution co-ops
- Categories of waste generators and responsibilities of each
- Penalties for failure to comply with RCRA's requirements
- Where to get additional resources to help with compliance
For more information about the RCRA, please visit epa.gov.
Please join us on Thursday, April 25 at 1:00pm ET to learn more about how the RCRA may impact your electric cooperative. If you're unable to attend this webinar, please sign up to receive a recording of the webinar after the event.