- Lease Implementation Issues
- Failing the 85-15 Test
- Tax Issues Legislative Update
- Parking Lot Tax Update
- RUS Accounting Update
This is a FREE webinar for paid registrants of the 2019 Tax, Finance & Accounting Conference for Cooperatives. Although there is no fee for you to attend, you must register to participate. For anyone unable to attend the conference this year, there is a $199 fee to register for this webinar. Participants will receive 1.5 CPE credits for attending.
If you attended the 2019 Tax, Finance & Accounting Conference for Cooperatives and don't have a cooperative.com log in, please contact:
Mary Ackleson: email@example.com. Registration Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting and Tax Update Web Conference = 1.5 CPEs (1 Accounting and .5 Tax)
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) applying for these credits must complete all of the following National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) requirements:
- Register for the Web conference. Each person applying for CPE credits must register individually.
- Log on and participate in the entire Web conference. Each person applying for CPE credits must log on individually. Others may view the Web conference with them; however, only the person who logs on will be eligible for CPE credits.
- Complete the online evaluation form at the end of the Web conference. One section of this evaluation form will have an area specifically for those participants applying for CPE credits to fill out.
- Three to four weeks after the program, certificates of completion will be sent to those participants applying for credits.
NRECA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website:
No prerequisites and/or advance preparation is required for this program and the program level is basic, “Group-internet based”
Questions? Contact Angie Hylton at
email@example.com or 703-907-5656.