This program will be offered online this year. The online program offers co-op directors:
- The essential knowledge and skills necessary to succeed on the board
- All required courses to earn the Credentialed Cooperative Director (CCD) certificate
- The opportunity to advance beyond the CCD level toward the Board Leadership Certificate (BLC)
- Earn continuing education credits that can be applied toward maintaining their Director Gold credential.
Online Course Format
Each course will be divided into two sessions and delivered over two consecutive days.
You must participate in both sessions to earn course credit.
We’ve tailored online training to be a rich educational experience that you can participate in without travel. A greater focus will be on the instructor’s expertise and experience while teaching the course content. Questions and comments are welcome and managed in a way that supports collaboration and interaction and avoids having one person speak over another.
Attendees will receive access to the Winter School for Directors Online platform prior to the event where they can join each session. The courses will be held via WebEx.
Features of The Online Course
- NRECA instructor
- No travel required
- Co-op specific content
- CCD or BLC credit awarded upon course completion
In addition to CCD and BLC courses, Winter School for Directors Online will afford you daily opportunities to connect with other directors across the cooperative network to share challenges, offer solutions, and built your network.