Featuring a prime location in NRECA’s popular TechAdvantage® Expo, The Lab is a solutions-focused destination designed to connect attendees of NRECA’s Annual Meeting and TechAdvantage Experience with technologies that are transforming or have the potential to transform the energy industry. Last year, The Lab was a demonstration of the utility-connected home. In 2020, The Lab will be a demonstration of the electric cooperative of the future.
This year, NRECA is putting out a “Call for Innovations” to request your ideas for technologies that should be on display in The Lab’s Electric Cooperative of the Future. If selected, you will have the opportunity to highlight and show how your technology is changing the evolving electric industry. The Lab will highlight new product development as well as demonstrate approaches, services or solutions that will contribute to the electric cooperative of the future—a cooperative that fulfills the seven cooperative principles and has evolved to the customer-centric utility, incorporating sustainable, efficient, forward-thinking technology and services.
Who Will Hear What You Have to Say?
- Leadership, staff and board members of NRECA’s electric cooperatives
- Electricity delivery companies
- Energy end users
- Federal power agencies
- Renewable energy project developers
- Renewable energy project integrators
Sponsorship of The Lab is required to participate. Once an organization is selected to display and demonstrate within The Lab, they will be recognized as a sponsor of The Lab. The fees for sponsorship are as follows:
$3,000 per company (demonstrating up to 2 technologies)
Benefits of The Lab Sponsorship:
- Premier exposure as the co-sponsor of The Lab’s Electric Cooperative of the Future
- Sponsor’s selected product/technology displayed in The Lab’s Electric Cooperative of the Future
- The Company’s name and logo will be featured in NRECA marketing materials pre- and post-event to recognize your participation as a co-sponsor of The Lab.
- Sponsor’s logo will be featured on-site at The Lab’s Electric Cooperative of the Future as the co-sponsor of The Lab.
- A representative from Sponsor’s organization is invited to welcome attendees at the entrance of the Cooperative.
- Opportunity to provide Sponsor’s literature for TechAdvantage Experience attendee bag. Literature will be provided by the Sponsor at a quantity of 800 pieces and must be received by NRECA headquarters by the established deadline.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude in a ‘Thank You to our Sponsors’ two-page ad in the March 2020 edition of RE Magazine. Listing is contingent upon sponsorship commitment date and magazine production deadlines.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude in the TechAdvantage Experience on-site program guide and on our event website.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude in the Annual Meeting on-site program guide and on our event website.
- Sponsor’s logo and listings in the event mobile app including a hyperlink to Sponsor website, contact information and company description.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude on a ‘Thank you to Our Sponsors’ banner featured near the primary registration desk for the Annual Meeting and TechAdvantage Experience.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude on a ‘Thank you to Our Sponsors’ banner featured near the TechAdvantage Experience General Session entrance.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude on the ‘Thank you to Our Sponsors’ TechAdvantage Expo Entrance Unit.
- Sponsor’s logo recognized with gratitude on a ‘Thank you to Our Sponsors’ banner featured near the Annual Meeting General Session entrance.
Requirements for Applicants:
- 2020 TechAdvantage Exhibitor, paid in full
Submitted application prior to established deadline of October 4, 2019. Extended to November 1!
Questions? Contact Kristi Matthews at
Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-414-9507