April 1 Update:
NRECA staff has been closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and wants to assure you that we are taking measures to protect the health and safety of our members, staff and other event participants. Based on the health risks and local, state and national orders, as well as recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, we are canceling in-person NRECA programs through June 24.
The cancelled programs are:
- New CEO Orientation, March 31 - April 3, Arlington and Dulles, Va.
- Directors Conference, April 4 - 7, Kansas City, Mo.
- Safety Leadership Summit, April 14 - 17, Orlando, Fla.
- Legislative Conference, April 26 - 29, Washington, D.C.
- Cooperative University (Spring), April 27 - May 1, Kansas City, Mo.
- Basic Benefits Training Course, May 5-7, Arlington, Va.
- New CFO Orientation, May 5-8, Arlington and Dulles, Va.
- CONNECT Conference, May 12-14, Denver, Colo.
- Gettysburg Leadership Experience, June 2-5, Gettysburg, Penn.
- Summer School East, June 5-10, Charleston, S.C.
NRECA training program in Madison, Wis.:
- Certified Loss Control Professional Seminar, March 22 - 27
- MIP Group 2, Unit C, March 30 - April 9
- Cooperative Finance Professional Certificate Program, Group 1, Session 1, April 20 - 24
- MIP Group 3, Unit C, April 27-May 7
- Certified Loss Control Professional Seminar 4 programs, May 11-14 and 18-21
- MIP Group 4, Unit C, June 1–11
- MIP Select, Group 1, June 15-26
Those already registered for the canceled events will be contacted individually. In addition, we will use cooperative.com, NRECA’s online professional communities and email to communicate these changes. We are exploring options for rescheduling or offering virtual options for those events where such alternatives may make sense.