At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Where to Take This Course
- Describe the legal duties and responsibilities of all co-op leaders.
- List the regulatory agencies that govern safety.
- Explain elements of a leading practice safety system, including safety metrics.
- Identify strengths and opportunities to improve your co-op’s safety system.
- List ways to get everyone involved in safety.
- Describe your role in your co-op’s approach to safety.
- Declare one to three specific actions you will take to demonstrate noticeable safety leadership regardless of job title or tenure with the organization.