At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your personal patterns during times of stress and heightened emotions.
- Use strategies to regulate your emotions and be mindful of your communication.
- Differentiate between listening and hearing and identify at least one way to improve your listening skills.
- Integrate regular practices to build relationships and positive interactions.
Where to Take This Course
- Introduction to EQ (emotional intelligence)
- The four skills of EQ
- Mastering your communication: verbal, paraverbal, non-verbal
- Listening vs. hearing
- Your natural communication style
- Relationship management