Advanced Key Accounts - Online will be delivered through the WebEx platform in two, three-hour live online sessions as follows:
Session 1: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. ET
Session 2: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. ET
Participants will receive pre-course communications including links and instructions for participation approximately five business days in advance.
You must complete all three sessions of the course to receive credit.
Maximum of 25 participants.
You must complete all four sessions of the course to receive credit toward towards the Certified Key Accounts Executive requirements.COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- A computer with high-speed Internet access.
- A device capable of:
- WebEx videoconferencing software.
- Web camera or built-in camera
- Computer speakers or headphones. Note that both the audio and video for this course will come through your computer.
- Click here for instructions about launching WebEx.
- If you have not used WebEx previously, please be sure to download the software and test your device by clicking here before the training session. Need assistance on how to use WebEx? Take a moment to review this short instructional video that explains some WebEx basics prior to the course.