- Hotel room will be reserved for you by NRECA as part of your registration (no need to contact the Fluno Center).
- Approximately 30 days prior to your arrival, you will receive a confirmation e-mail directly from the Fluno Center containing more details regarding your stay.
- Participants are responsible for room and parking fees at the Fluno Center (payment due upon check out).
Rate: $151 per night includes executive breakfast, in-room high-speed internet, and all taxes.
Parking is available under the Fluno Center for an additional daily cost of $12/day.
The Fluno Center, located on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, will put you within easy access to many of the popular restaurants and entertainment spots. You can obtain additional information regarding the Center at
Fluno Center for Executive Education.
Traveling to Madison, Wisconsin
The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, which is approximately a 20 minute ride to the Fluno Center.
- United Airlines: 800-521-4041 (Meeting ID code ZXJW and Agreement Code 314321) – includes Continental
- Delta Airlines: 800-328-1111 (Meeting ID code NMP9X)
Ground Transportation from Airport
Taxi: Taxis can be found at the north end of the baggage claim at door #7. Fare to the Fluno Center for Executive Education is approximately $25-30.
Rental Car Discount
- Avis: 800-331-1600 Discount Code AWD #A403800
- Budget: 800-842-5628 Discount Code AWD #T186800