CONNECT is the place to find answers!
- This annual event brings together
more than 600 co-op communications, marketing and member services professionals.
unparalleled learning opportunities by attending the intensive pre-conference workshops, interactive breakout sessions, roundtable discussion sessions and informative and inspiring general sessions.
- Return to your co-op being better prepared to navigate complex issues of fast changing and unexpected landscapes, new technologies, cybersecurity, legislative and regulatory changes, emerging consumer expectations and a marketplace where cooperatives must position themselves to be a trusted energy resource.
CONNECT is for YOU!
- Mid-level staff
- Experienced professionals
- Co-op multi-taskers
- Spotlight Winners
- Anyone seeking to hone their skills, learn best practices and find creative resources and tools for their craft
CONNECT Hot Topics
- Member Engagement
- Media Relations
- iPhone Photography
- New Lexicon Project
- Community Solar
- Marketing Broadband
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Energy Innovations and Technologies
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Internal Communications
CONNECT Alumni Recap:
“It’s a good conference with timely topics where you learn pertinent, useful and effective information – delivered in a fun way – while having many opportunities to network and connect with your colleagues.”
Marketing & Public Relations Director
Noble REMC/LaGrange County REMC
“This is a great conference for multiple areas within the co-op. If you do go, try to bring a couple of people and split up during the breakouts or you will miss some great information.”
Energy Services Representative
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative
“I often tell my peers that CONNECT is the best conference I attend each year. This is a really great time to learn new tricks of the trade while hearing motivational speakers and engaging peers from other cooperatives.”
Vice President of Member Services & PR
South River EMC
“CONNECT is the “go-to” meeting for communications & member relations staff. With so many like-minded people in one space, it’s easy to build relationships, harvest ideas and re-energize. I came back to work ready to hit the ground running!”
Basin Electric Power Cooperative
Source: 2017 CONNECT Conference Evaluations
CONNECT Conference: 2017 Wrap Up