The Fluno Center, located on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, will put you within easy access to many of the popular restaurants and entertainment spots. You can obtain additional information by contacting the Fluno Center or Kim Jewell at
Meeting and Hotel Location and Info:
Fluno Center, University of Wisconsin - Madison
601 University Ave
Madison, WI 53715-1035
(877) 773-5866 or (608)-441-7117
Fluno Center Hotel Reservations
- When you register for the CFPC program, hotel reservations will be made automatically. You should receive a confirmation email from the Fluno Center within 1-2 weeks prior to the event.
- Participants are responsible for room and parking fees at the Fluno Center (payment due upon check out).
- Rate: $151 per night includes executive breakfast, in-room high-speed internet, and all taxes.
- Beginning on January 1, 2018, all individual guest reservations will be held to a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a fee of one night’s room rate.
- Parking is available next to the Fluno Center. The current cost is $12/day. After participants receive their room confirmation e-mail from the Fluno Center, a parking space may be requested by contacting the Fluno Center directly.
- The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport (MSN), which is approximately a 20 minute ride to the Fluno Center.
- Taxis can be found at the north end of the baggage claim at door #7. Fare to the Fluno Center for Executive Education is approximately $25-$30.
Airline and Car Rental Discounts
- United Airlines: 800-521-4041 /
www.united.com (Z code ZXJW & Agreement Code 314321– enter both with no spaces when booking online).
- Delta Airlines: 800-328-1111 /
www.delta.com/booking (must have Meeting Event code NMP9X)
- Avis: 800-331-1600 (AWD number is A403800)
- Budget: 800-842-5628 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org (BCD: T186800)