NRECA's competency-based education programs and events are designed to target content and skills practice that are relevant and transferrable to the workplace. We offer a wide range of co-op specific programs across a variety of topic areas. We’ve organized our learning offerings into 12 distinct categories.
- Advocacy and Grassroots
- Communications, Marketing and Member Services
- Co-op Administration, Finance, HR and Strategy
- Director Education
- General Electric Co-op Industry
- Leadership, Management and Supervision
- Legislative, Regulatory and Legal
- Operations and Engineering
- Safety and Loss Control
NOTE: Numbers following some course titles indicate individual course numbers.