December 4-8, 2017
To help our co-op’s be as successful as they can be, NRECA is committed to providing our members with valuable learning opportunities and encouraging the pursuit of lifelong education. This year we are asking our members to share their commitment to learning during ATD’s Employee Learning Week, December 4-8, 2017.
ATD has declared December 4-8, 2017,
Employee Learning Week in an effort to “highlight the important connection between learning and achieving organizational results” (ATD). To help celebrate, NRECA is asking our members to share how they, a colleague or a staff member have demonstrated a commitment to learning in 2017.
Here are some ideas:
- Send us a picture of a congratulatory event your co-op might have held for a colleague who has achieved an educational milestone
- Share a picture of a colleague holding a recently earned certificate
- Send a video clip thanking your CEO for investing in your professional development
- Tell us how you or a colleague has dedicated their spare time pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Share a video testimonial of how pursuing learning has improved your career
The possibilities are endless!
Email your learning success stories, photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to your social media sites, tag
@NRECA (on Facebook) or
@NRECANews (on Twitter) and use the hashtag
#ATDEmployeeLearningWeek. We’ll post what you send or share what you post via NRECA social channels.
- Success Stories should be submitted as word documents, 150 words max
- Photos submitted in .jpg, .png or .pdf
- Video – using your cell phone, held horizontally, create your 20 second video recording and attach file
See additional rules for submission (PDF).
Thank you for helping us celebrate Employee Learning Week and for your support of continuous learning!