This course is designed to help directors understand the role of the board in financial planning, including identifying the basic documents used in financial planning and reporting, assessing the issues that drive financial decisions, balancing competing goals, and taking responsibility to monitor and evaluate results.
Check out the video preview.
- Identifying the key financial decisions boards must make
- Recognizing three key financial documents and three key financial ratios
- Understanding the basics of allocating and retiring capital credits policy
- Understanding key elements of an Equity Management Policy
- Identifying ratemaking basics
WHERE TO TAKE THIS COURSE
NRECA offers the opportunity to take this course several times each year at the following events:
NOTE: Please check each event's schedule to see what courses are being offered.
Additionally, these courses can be delivered onsite at your co-op, statewide or G&T. Learn more about our onsite training opportunities.
NRECA – 1 credit
CEU – 0.9 credits
Angie Hylton, Senior Certification Specialist
703-907-5656 | firstname.lastname@example.org
< View All Courses
< View All Certificate Programs
< Take the Online Director Education Assessment